*We are in the process of building a membership base. The goal of Maricopa Mixed Martial Arts is to have enough adults and kids training on a regular basis, so that we can open a permanent location in the future. WE DO NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL LOCATION YET. Opt in with your name, email and phone for a free consult and private lesson*
The first step is easy, pick up the phone right now and text/call 520-858-3374 to set up your free trial. After you make an appointment, you might feel apprehensive, but don’t worry. You will train in a family friendly, safe, non-threatening environment, learning cutting edge self defense that includes Muay Thai Kickboxing and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu that has been field tested. Call or text today, 520-858-3374, you won’t regret it. Training with us will change your life!
Use us to help pull your kids off of the video games!
Our mission with our kids mixed martial arts program is to provide them with the best character development/self defense program. So while the kids train they will be excited to see that this martial arts program is practical and will actually work if they ever have to defend themselves and that you will see improvements with their self discipline, focus, respect for parents and teachers, improved grades, confidence and overall improvements in their health and fitness.
We offer character development for children through our kids mixed martial arts karate program. Your children will learn Mixed Martial Arts, which is a mix of Thai Boxing, and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. Along with awesome self defense, they will learn how to become leaders, to speak in public, to set goals, self discipline, honor and integrity.
Kids today just don’t get enough exercise! Between PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo, Xbox, Facebook, smart phones and whatever other godforsaken game that they find on the computer, it just seems harder and harder to keep them active. When I was growing up my PlayStation was called outside – in fact I hated to be inside! With todays youth, it’s just the opposite. Send them outside and it’s almost immediately, “I’m bored”. That has to change!
We want to help you, help your children understand that sitting down all day in school and then sitting down all night in front of the screen is not healthy. But after a while kids view mom and dad as somebody that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Let us be another common sense voice that your kids hear.
When your kids start training with us they will experience a form of exercise that strengthens their bodies, keeps their youthful flexibility, and tunes up their cardiovascular system to a top-notch athlete. All while boosting their confidence, teaching them self-discipline, learning the art of self-control, respect for parents and teachers and good old common sense American traditions and values which once made this country great.
The self-defense system they will be learning is Mixed Martial Arts, which is a combination of Muay Thai Kickboxing, Gracie Jiu Jitsu, and Wrestling.
It is my firm belief (which is backed up not by theory, but by proof) that Mixed Martial Arts, when combined with the true Combative Martial Arts, is the best self defense system on the planet. The biggest testimonial we have in the mixed martial arts community is that the Army and the Marine Corps now train soldiers in Mixed Martial Arts principles – and the military always looks for proven principles not theories.
And while you might enroll your child in a Martial Arts program for character development, they want to go because they believe they are learning how to defend themselves. I mean, think about it. Kids will say, “I have to go to karate class”. They don’t say, “I have to go learn self-control and respect for parents and teachers class.” So while you as the parent like the side benefits that Martial Arts gives kids, the kids want to learn how to defend themselves.
And while martial arts is only supposed to be used for self defense, let’s face it, kids will be kids and sometimes get in a scuffle. Too many times I have had little Johnny, the 11-year-old second-degree strip mall karate black belt, come to me with his confidence destroyed, wanting to quit martial arts forever, because he couldn’t defend himself against a one year wrestler who took him down with ease over and over again and he didn’t know what to do, even though he tried to use the martial art he was taught. Don’t let this happen your child! Give them the real deal! We will give them all the character development traits you are looking for while teaching them the best self-defense known to man. Give us a call (or text) right now! 520-858-3374. Opt in right away! This will change your child’s life.
Lose 20 lbs in 2 months using Mixed Martial Arts
Our mission is to provide adults with the highest quality training in Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Martial Arts, and Self Defense for your overall health and fitness. We guarantee that you will lose weight, tone up and regain that youthful flexibility all while learning practical self defense that will come in handy if you ever have to protect yourself or your family.
95% of our students will never compete in anything. They just want to get in great shape while learning awesome self-defense!
Health and fitness facilities rarely work to get you in shape because it is only a tool that sits dusty on the shelf, and when used, not used properly. It doesn’t fix the inner you. You don’t need any equipment, place, club, or facility to get you in shape. You could do it with a pair of running shoes, old-school military PT, or bodyweight exercises and a healthy diet. But who do you have to be to do it? We want to help you be that person.
Here are the reasons health and fitness facilities fail the person trying to get in shape.
- No one holds you accountable to attend once you sign up. You could literally not attend for years and keep paying your membership… without any call, email or text to hold you accountable.
- Lets face it, running and lifting weights is about as much fun as watching paint dry. Even fitness classes get old real quick. There really isn’t a good mind/body connection.
- People on their own will usually avoid a workout that develops their whole body to it’s youthful shape.
- Not really knowing how to eat properly – or if the knowledge is there – discipline and motivation are not present. This is the most important if over 35.
Here at Maricopa MMA, we fix all of the above problems.
- We have a great retention system. If you start skipping days, you get a friendly reminder, and if that doesn’t work then we call/text etc… we are your coach. Even at the highest levels of pro sports, the best still have many different coaches.
- Mixed Martial Arts has plenty of variety, is exciting and has the best mind/body connection I have yet to witness. Plus, you are learning the best self defense on the planet, empowering you to new heights of greatness.
- Each class we will hit cardio, strength training and flexibility exercises. This combo seems to be the fountain of youth!
- Finding a diet is easy, sticking to it is the hard part. If your goal is get in good shape and lose weight just let us know and we will help you succeed. And how come you have to consult a doctor before changing your diet but you didn’t have to consult one to eat pizza and fries for breakfast?? We follow the Whole 30 program, which for the most part is paleo. We will discuss more of that when you make an appointment. We will give you the Whole 30 guide for free no matter what, as we understand that America has an obesity crisis and we need to do what we can, where we can.
Call/text right now! 520-858-3374. Do this today to receive life changing benefits!
Train to be a Mixed Martial Arts Fighter
Coming soon. We will start training potential competitors after we get a commercial physical location.
Call or text 520-858-3374
Youth Mixed Martial Arts – The core of the focus will be Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. We are affiliated with Rodrigo Gracie. After exhibiting self control and showing a high level of self discipline kickboxing will be introduced. Jiu-Jitsu is easier to use and more natural with kids having to defend themselves against other kids. Classes will be broken up by age. 5-7 and 8-12. Our character development program has been intertwined with each lesson. Your children will learn, self control, self discipline, laser like focus (sounds goofy but you will see it immediately). Respect for parents and teachers and other lost skills that were once an American staple.